NEWS: Global Mentoring Solutions is now part of the Sherweb family. Click here to read more about the acquisition.

Request A Call

Telecommunications Partners

Provide 24/7 technical support services to your consumer and small business telecommunications clients.

GMS Live Expert can seamlessly integrate with BSP Partners, creating complete white label reseller agreements, or customize our integration to include things like Live Billing and the use of our own internally developed ticketing system.

Whether it is Level 1, 2, 3 or 4 support our desktop management and remote, proactive monitoring and maintenance services can be tailored to accommodate it all.

Through our existing Telecommunications Partners; we have found that consumers and small business users alike often associate these technical issues with their broadband service providers. Approximately 40% of Telco users take it upon themselves to personally attempt to solve issues or turn to a friend or family member for help. The remaining 60% express interest in software solutions that automate basic home computer maintenance functions, one-third of this segment are interested in subscription-based technical support and troubleshooting services.

This added pressure has created both a unique challenge and opportunity for Telco’s. GMS is able to strategically provide services that will not only address users’ immediate needs but aid in their education, all while increasing revenue for our Telecommunications Partner Reseller.

Telecommunications Partnership Value Proposition: 

  • Rapidly deploy net new services to generate incremental revenues and increase ARPU
    • Zero investment in service delivery infrastructure or resources
    • Seamless integration within current BSP sales and support infrastructure and brand
  • Premium Expert Support Services for your customers at home and at work
    • Delivered how they want it, when then want it
  • Industry Leading 1st interaction issue resolution and a 96% Customer Satisfaction rating to date
    • Reduce out of scope calls while converting costs into new revenue
    • Reduce or redeploy customer support technical resources
    • Capture customer satisfaction and service your competitive advantage
  • Opportunity to add new revenues or increasing your existing streams with no additional investment