Have GMS Contact You

Managed Services Help Desk: True Scalability

Cost-effectively scale, using our Managed Services Help Desk Team!

GMS’ Help Desk team solves your customers issues by 24/7 Phone, Chat, Email and Screen Share. Read on to learn more about our 24/7 ‘how to’ End User Support and Training program works.

Or, get in touch with GMS today to explore exactly how we can integrate with your business!


Contact GMS Today!

Completely White Labelled, Managed Services Help Desk Support!

GMS Live Expert enables Managed Service Provider (MSP) Partners to deliver 24/7 ‘how to’ phone, chat and ticket assignment access to our MSP Help Desk troubleshooting team. Your customers work directly with our senior-level, Microsoft-certified technicians from the start, eliminating the need for time-consuming internal escalations.

For a more detailed view on the Outsourcing proposition, please take a moment to view the below video introduction.

We not only handle the immediate issue, but take the time to train your clients on the problem so to improve their usage behavior. On average our Live Experts hold 12 certifications each, with the most senior holding 65.

Through our existing BSP Partners; we have found that consumers and small business users alike often associate these technical issues with their broadband service providers. Approximately 40% of BSP users take it upon themselves to personally attempt to solve issues or turn to a friend or family member for help. The remaining 60% express interest in software solutions that automate basic home computer maintenance functions, one-third of this segment are interested in subscription-based technical support and troubleshooting services.

This added pressure has created both a unique challenge and opportunity for BSP’s. GMS is able to strategically provide services that will not only address users’ immediate needs but aid in their education, all while increasing revenue for our BSP customer.

BSP Partnership Value Proposition: 

  • Rapidly deploy net new services to generate incremental revenues and increase ARPU
    • Zero investment in service delivery infrastructure or resources
    • Seamless integration within current BSP sales and support infrastructure and brand
  • Premium Expert Support Services for your customers at home and at work
    • Delivered how they want it, when then want it
  • Industry Leading 1st interaction issue resolution and a 96% Customer Satisfaction rating to date
    • Reduce out of scope calls while converting costs into new revenue
    • Reduce or redeploy customer support technical resources
    • Capture customer satisfaction and service your competitive advantage
  • Opportunity to add new revenues or increasing your existing streams with no additional investment

White Labelled Help Desk Solutions

GMS Live Expert supports your Managed Services branding by providing a transparent help desk outsourcing extension to your service. We create a branded chat engine and handle your inbound client communications completely under your company brand.

Client Feedback, Partner Reporting and Integration

We track every chat – analyze the results and generate in depth reports for each client site our Partners route through us. This allows our Partners to identify trends and recommend solutions that better serve your client base. Whether it be; upgrades, enhanced equipment or training – we watch for it all..



Managed Help Desk Services: What We Support

Through our 24/7 phone, chat and ticket system assignment, your customers get access to our Managed Services Help Desk team for virtually any subject matter. We support all major commercial software packages, operating systems and even proprietary applications if engaged to do so. The GMS Help Desk team can resolve connectivity and usage issues with PC’s, Mac’s, Tablets, Mobile devices, printers, servers and even consumer wares. This allows us to assist your employees quickly and get them back to work in minutes..

Get in touch with one us today to explore exactly how we can integrate with your business!

 
Contact GMS Today!